The Re-Jus Project started with the kick off conference held at the University of Trento on the 4th and 5th of November 2016, where representatives of partners were joined by academics and judges from participant countries.
During the conference partners shared thoughts about the general structure of the project. Three round tables took place on access to effective justice and rights in the three areas of consumer law, data protection and migration. A round table was devoted to evaluating the impact of EU law general principles in consumer remedies.
On the 5th of November 2016, the Steering Committee met to discuss and deliberate about the next steps and the general structure and timetable of the project.
Training Workshop Schedule
According to the indicative schedule, as adjusted, the transnational training workshop will take place as follows:
- in Warsaw on consumer protection: 19-20 June 2017;
- in Trento on migration: 2-3 October 2017;
- in Paris on data protection: early December 2017 (to be confirmed);
- in Florence on access to effective justice in the three areas: January 2018 (place and date to be confirmed).
National training workshops will be held between January 2018 and August 2018:
- in Amsterdam on consumer protection;
- in Paris on migration;
- in Warsaw on data protection;
- in Trento on consumer protection.